Help & Support for Families
Information on how families can access help and support should be available on the school website examples to add include:
- We Can Help: www.oldham.gov.uk/wecanhelp
- Free School Meals (FSM) eligibility checker: www.oldham.gov.uk/freeschoolmeals
- Children and family benefits: www.oldham.gov.uk/info/200230/early_years/194/children_and_family_benefits
- Help paying for childcare eligibility checker: www.childcarechoices.gov.uk
- Money Helper Service The free government-backed MoneyHelper service
- School Readiness www.oldham.gov.uk/info/200246/families_and_parenting/2828/birth_to_5_years/7
- Online Solihull Parenting Courses (worth £100) aligned with best parenting practice is free to use for anyone in Oldham.
Parents, carers, grandparents, and staff can access the resources by entering the passcode: DAISY into this web page: https://inourplace.heiapply.com/online-learning.