Appropriate sensible black shoes – for wearing outside and at school events
In the winter months children should bring wellington boots for playing outside
KS1 (Class 1 and 2) and Reception
- Grey pinafore/grey skirt/grey trousers or shorts
- White polo shirt without school tie
- Maroon Sweatshirt
- Dark red and white checked or striped summer dress
- Grey or white socks or tights
- Appropriate black shoes – for wearing outside and at school events
- Indoor shoes
- In the winter months children should bring wellington boots for playing outside
- Dark shorts (navy or black)
- White t-shirt (with or without the school badge)
- Black pumps – these should not be the same as indoor shoes as PE takes place outside on occasion
- In winter a tracksuit will be needed
Hair, make up and jewellery
- All long hair should be tied back.
- The school does not allow children to wear make up.
- Nail polish should also be removed before attending school.
- We discourage children from wearing jewellery although children may wear a watch.
- If earrings are worn these should be stud earrings and the child should be able to remove these before PE lessons.
- If your child is not able to remove the earrings please provide plasters to be worn over the top for PE sessions.