We celebrate the value
of each child and set high
expectations of them.
Our School is a Christian Community in which pupils, staff, parents, governors and parishioners are working together, within a safe, healthy and stimulating learning environment, to achieve education of the highest possible quality, in order to prepare pupils to meet the challenge of their futures.
We celebrate the value of each child and set high expectations of them in our endeavour to sustain and develop their gifts and talents.
- To create and sustain a happy environment in which all can experience and develop a love of
learning through actively promoting positive relationships between all adults and pupils;
- To build upon the positive strengths of our School Community, it’s building and
environment; endeavouring to use the schools resources to the best of our ability.
- To recognise and celebrate the value of each child and to help individual child to reach their
full potential in all areas of their development by setting standards and expectations at the
- To strive for excellence in all we do in providing the highest quality teaching and learning
situations, using a rich variety of activities within a broad, balanced, and coherent
- To ensure that all children receive their statutory entitlement within the legal requirements
of the National Curriculum.
- To ensure that all children are provided with the highest quality resources for learning,
within the constraints of the school budget.
- To develop further children’s understanding, skills and knowledge necessary and relevant to
their adult life within a rapidly changing society.
- To seek to provide equal opportunities for all, irrespective of race, gender, disability and
- To foster a Christian ethos in which children develop a respect and understanding of
Christianity through living within a caring, loving and committed community.
- To foster a respect and understanding of different faiths, cultures and backgrounds.
- To develop children’s personal responsibility, sensitivity to their environment, social skills
and cultural awareness within the School Community and in the wider context of local,
national and world issues.
- To enhance communications between staff, governors, parents, parishioners and the local
community of Saddleworth and develop further their involvement within our School.
Class Name 1 William H Super writing about his family. 2 Louise and Chloe Working really well together all week when revising 2D shapes in maths. 3 Thomas and Renay For a great first piece of writing about their holiday. 4 Florence and Kate For superb work on Picasso....