Structure of Holy Trinity Governing Body
All Governors meet at the Main Governing Body meeting each half term to make decisions, hold the school to account over standards and present any work completed in the sub committees.
Holy Trinity has 3 sub committee. These committees meet once each half term.
- Values and Beliefs – chaired by Rev. John Rosedale
Curriculum and Standards – chaired by Lindsay Johnson
- Finance, Premises and staffing – chaired by Geoff Broadbent
- The Governing Body also appoint a Governor to oversee Health and Safety and Safeguarding.
- The Governor for Health and Safety & Safeguarding is Rev. John Rosedale
- All minutes can be obtained from the school office on request. All minutes include a section on Governor Business and Personal interests.
- Jane Rosebury our staff Governor registers a business and personal interest at the beginning of each meeting.